Web Engineering - May 2013
Computer Engineering (Semester 5)
TOTAL MARKS: 100
TOTAL TIME: 3 HOURS (1) Question 1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any four from the remaining questions.
(3) Assume data wherever required.
(4) Figures to the right indicate full marks. 1(a) Differentiate the following:
1. Conventional Test Approach vs Agile Test Approach
2. HTML vs. XML(10 marks) 1(b) Enlist project risk in web project according to J.Nielson(5 marks) 1(c) Write a short note on Middleware Technologies(5 marks) 2(a) Define web application. Explain categories of web application(10 marks) 2(b) Discuss in detail Requirement Engineering Specifics in Web engineering (10 marks) 3(a) Discuss in detail Interaction Design(10 marks) 3(b) Explain in detail typical methods and techniques for web application testing(10 marks) 4(a) Discuss in detail modelling specifics in web engineering(10 marks) 4(b) Explain product related characteristics of typical web application (10 marks) 5(a) Explain in detail requirement types with respect to requirement engineering(10 marks) 5(b) Discuss in detail specifics of web application architecture(10 marks) 6(a) Explain in detail customization modelling and its relation to content, Hypertexts and presentation modelling(10 marks) 6(b) Explain in detail presentation design(10 marks)
7. Write Short Notes On:
7(a) Simple Object Access Protocol(10 marks) 7(b) Project tracking(10 marks)