Question Paper: E - Commerce & E - Business : Question Paper Dec 2015 - Information Technology (Semester 7) | Mumbai University (MU)
0

E - Commerce & E - Business - Dec 2015

Information Technology (Semester 7)

TOTAL MARKS: 80
TOTAL TIME: 3 HOURS
(1) Question 1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any three from the remaining questions.
(3) Assume data if required.
(4) Figures to the right indicate full marks.
1 You want to be a part of Digital India move announced by Indian Government. You want to set up a business which will provide a required training to the government staff as well as to the citizens of India along with the responsibility of providing the required infrastructure to set up the training centres nationwide. You company will have 49% share and the rest 51% will remain with the Indian Government.
Develop a business plan based on the following guidelines.
i) Identify the business model with respect to the following points. Value proposition, Revenue model, Market opportunity. Competitive environment, Competitive advantage, Market strategy, Organizational development, Management team.
ii) Develop the strategic plan:
a) Strategic Analysis includes: External environment. Internal resources
b) Strategic Objectives -3 Includes Vision, Mission and objectives.
c) Strategic definition
d) Marketing plan
e) SCM and CRM plan.
iii) Implementation should include few screens (hand drawn) of websites demonstrating
a) Business model Revenue model(s) used
b) CRM, SCM activities
c) Marketing activities
d) Strategic objectives like mission, vision and objectives
e) Security concern, Payment mode (in case of B-C and C-C business model).
f) Monitoring and Control, maintenance
g) One example of use-case scenario
h) Site structure diagram (blueprint) showing layout and relationship between pages
iv) Organizational structure and Hardware and Software requirement.
(20 marks)
2 (a) Enlist and explain types of portals with an example of each types?(10 marks) 2 (b) Write a short note E-CRM also explain its benefits.(10 marks) 3 (a) Explain the concept of Porter's value chain.(10 marks) 3 (b) Explain buy side and sell side E-commerce with the help of example.(10 marks) 4 (a) Compare E-commerce and E-business?(5 marks) 4 (b) Difference between client side programming and server side programming?(5 marks) 4 (c) What are the characteristics of payment system?(5 marks) 4 (d) Explain SOSTAC framework.(5 marks) 5 (a) Describe E-business revenue models and its types.(10 marks) 5 (b) How does E-cash transfer take place in E-business.(10 marks) 6 (a) Explain SWOT analysis with example.(10 marks) 6 (b) Describe different elements E-business procurement system.(10 marks)

Please log in to add an answer.