E - Commerce & E - Business - December 2016
MU Information Technology (Semester 7)
Total marks: 80
Total time: 3 Hours INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Question No. 1 is compulsory
(2) Attempt any three from the remaining five
(3) Draw neat diagrams wherever necessary Q1) Develop a business plan for the Reliance 'Jio' based on the following guidelines.
- (1) Identify the business model.
- (2) Develop the strategic plan based on Strategic Objectives, Strategic definition, Marketing plan, SCM and CRM plan.
- (3) Implementation should include few screenshots of websites demonstrating: Business model, Revenue model(s) used, CRM SCM activities, Marketing activities, Strategic objectives like mission, vision and objectives, Security concern, Payment mode.
- (4) One example of use-case scenario.
- (5) Site structure diagram (blueprint) showing layout and relationship between pages.
- (6) Organizational structure
- (7) Hardware and Software requirement. 20 marks
2(a)What is a firewall? How does firewall help in providing extended network security? 10 marks
2(b) Explain the difference between strategy and tactics. Explain five force model and importance of value chain. 10 marks
3(a) What are the issues involved in development of a business website. 10 marks
3(b) What are common electronic payment methods? Discuss them. 10 marks
4(a) Explain difference between IT strategy and e-strategy? 5 marks
4(b) Explain the risks and benefits of applying RFID in the manufacturing sector. How can it be adopted in tracking parcels for the ecommerce sector. 5 marks
4(c) Discuss Technology & Infrastructure for E-business. 5 marks
4(d)Explain Electronics customer support 5 marks
5(a) Suggest strategies for existing business to migrate to online business. 10 marks
5(b) Using industry examples summarize benefits of ecommerce in streamlining supply chain. 10 marks
6(a)Describe the infomediary business model (e.g. practo, justdial, bharat matrimony) also elaborate on the interested parties willingness to pay in the three. e.g. stated above. 10 marks
6(b)What is customer life cycle? How do you use E-CRM in each of the stages of the customer life cycle. 10 marks