Question Paper: E - Commerce & E - Business Question Paper - December 2016 - Information Technology (Semester 7) - Mumbai University (MU)
E - Commerce & E - Business - December 2016
MU Information Technology (Semester 7)
Total marks: 80
Total time: 3 Hours INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Question No. 1 is compulsory
(2) Attempt any three from the remaining five
(3) Draw neat diagrams wherever necessary
Q1) Develop a business plan for the Reliance 'Jio' based on the following guidelines.20 marks 3762
- (1) Identify the business model.
- (2) Develop the strategic plan based on Strategic Objectives, Strategic definition, Marketing plan, SCM and CRM plan.
- (3) Implementation should include few screenshots of websites demonstrating: Business model, Revenue model(s) used, CRM SCM activities, Marketing activities, Strategic objectives like mission, vision and objectives, Security concern, Payment mode.
- (4) One example of use-case scenario.
- (5) Site structure diagram (blueprint) showing layout and relationship between pages.
- (6) Organizational structure
- (7) Hardware and Software requirement.
2(a)What is a firewall? How does firewall help in providing extended network security?10 marks
2(b) Explain the difference between strategy and tactics. Explain five force model and importance of value chain.10 marks 2447
3(a) What are the issues involved in development of a business website.10 marks
3(b) What are common electronic payment methods? Discuss them.10 marks 2444
4(a) Explain difference between IT strategy and e-strategy?5 marks
4(b) Explain the risks and benefits of applying RFID in the manufacturing sector. How can it be adopted in tracking parcels for the ecommerce sector.5 marks 2480
4(c) Discuss Technology & Infrastructure for E-business.5 marks
4(d)Explain Electronics customer support5 marks
5(a) Suggest strategies for existing business to migrate to online business.10 marks 2477
5(b) Using industry examples summarize benefits of ecommerce in streamlining supply chain.10 marks 2461
6(a)Describe the infomediary business model (e.g. practo, justdial, bharat matrimony) also elaborate on the interested parties willingness to pay in the three. e.g. stated above.10 marks 2453
6(b)What is customer life cycle? How do you use E-CRM in each of the stages of the customer life cycle.10 marks 2479
ADD COMMENT • link •