Quantity survey, Estimation and valuation - Dec 16
Civil Engineering (Semester 7)
Total marks: 80
Total time: 4 Hours
(1) Question No. 1 is compulsory.
(2) Attempt any three from remaining five questions.
(3) Assume suitable data if required.
(4) Figures in brackets on the right hand side indicate full marks.
a) Administrative approval 1614
b) CBRI equations 1611
c) Mass Haul Diagram and its importance 1626
d) Freehold and Lease hold property
- e) Cross drainage works
- i) Earthwork excavation in foundation. (4 Marks)
- ii) Plain cement concrete (1:4:8) in foundation. (4 Marks)
- iii) Brick masonry in C.M. 1:6 for sub-structure. (4 Marks)
- iv) R.C.C work in footings, columns, plinth beam, chajjas, roof beams and roof slab. (8 Marks)
- i) M 20 grade R.C.C concrete with 2% steel including formwork and reinforcement.
- ii) Internal plastering in C.M. 1:5.
- i) Plat area - 80 m*50 m
- ii) FSI - 1.5
- iii) Building is G+6
- iv) Consider the foundation cost as 18% of super structure cost
- v) Allow 22% of building cost for all services
- vi) Allow 2.5% of overall cost for consultant fees
- vii) Consider 5.0% provision for contingencies
i) Security Deposit and Earnest Money Deposit 1646
ii) Day's work and Piece work
The particulars are:
- i) Formation width= 20 m
- ii) Side slopes in embankment= 2:1(H.V.) in cutting= 1.5:1(H.V.)
- iii) There is no transverse slope
- iv) Rising gradient of 1:250 upto 250 m chain age
- v) Rising gradient of 1:100 upto 600 m chain age
|R.L of Ground||172.0||172.35||172.60||173.80||173.0||172.65||172.20||171.50||171.20||170.65||170.35||170.60||170.75|
|R.L of Formation||-||171.60||-||-||-||172.40||-||-||-||-||-||175.40||-|