- Most people think security violations come from outside their network i.e from Internet and professional hacker
- Network security is all about identifying real risks to network and making proper security decisions
- Security is like insurance policy for business -The cost of deploying features should be less than a cost of a potential security incident
- A hacker is an independent minded computer enthusiast who purposes freewheeling intellectual exploitation of computer system
- A hacker understands the internal working of a computer systems and its totally engrossed in computer programming and technology
- A cracker has same interests as hacker but illegally accesses computer systems for fun, profit and gain
- Script kiddies normally have very few skills but case a large percentage of damage done on Internet. They download prewritten tools from Internet to run attacks on networked system.
Please log in to add an answer.