The clique percolation method is as follows:
1) All K cliques present in graph G are extracted.
2) A new clique graph GC is created -
a) Here each extracted K - CLIQUE is compressed as one vertex.
b) The two vertices are connected by an edge in GC if they have k - 1 common verticls.
3) connected components in GC are identified.
4) Each connected component in GC represents a community
5) Set C will be set of communities formed for G.
- In given example there is six no of 3 cliques as:
a : 1,2,3
b : 1,2,8
c : 2,4,5
d : 2,4,6
e : 2,5,6
f : 4,5,6
- It has one 4 clique as:
g : 2,4,5,6
so new graph will be
- These graphs represents the communities C1 and C2