and 3 others joined a min ago.
Continue with email
How FE Students are different from their seniors in buying books
In this blog we shall see the 5 points by which the FE students are different form their seniors in buying books :
1) FE students just clear their entrance exams and have a habit of following standard state board/ central board/ international board textbooks, but when they join FE, they realize there are so many authors of the same subject and are normally confused deciding author's book to follow and study from.
2) Studious FE students who want to secure good marks will end up purchasing/borrowing all reference books from library and rack his head around figuring the concepts explained in different books and then unifying them together to make an appropriate answer.
3) FE students waste money and struggle thinking which books to buy and follow.
4) FE students normally don't have the habit of reading and studying from PDFs (soft copies) of reference books than the seniors.
5) FE students, new to the world of engineering, are unaware that university repeats 50-70% questions of past year question papers and end up studying everything which takes more time unlike the last minute learners who simply use KT280 solutions and easily pass the exam with decent marks.
"First year student's passing rate is 47% at the university level" This what they hear on the very first day of the college from Professors. This sentence itself is enough to make any JEE average scorer or even a JEE Topper to get anxious and frightened, Resulting in them buying almost all famous author's book that professors recommend them (no matter how heavy and fat they are) or they follow coaching classes notes and yes they don't settle down for Techmax or Technical,quite energetic!
Reason why they don't opt for Techmax or Technical is that they have been strictly told by professors not to study from such books and FE's being sincere they go by what professors tell them to do, quite energetic! Also the fright of them getting a KT right in the first year makes them to opt for authors book so that they don't miss out on anything. Not even a single chapter for option!
Coming to seniors, they are very relaxed as compared to freshers. They know very well how to score good marks even by studying limited portion. Seniors often compare different books before buying them. Even if professors suggest them some authors book, they first checkout those books from library, compare them and accordingly buy books.Read and download some online resources.Their ultimate aim is not only to get good CGPA but also to gain knowledge in whichever way they get. Intelligent and a very smart decision!
The best way to discover useful content is by searching it.
Now study on-the-go. Find useful content for your engineering study here. Questions, answers, important topics - All in one app!