The importances of environmental studies are as follows:
- To clarify modern environmental concept like how to conserve biodiversity.
- To know the more sustainable way of living.
- To use natural resources more efficiently.
- To know the behaviour of organism under natural conditions.
- To know the interrelationship between organisms in populations and communities.
- To aware and educate people regarding environmental issues and problems at local, national and international levels.
Please log in to add an answer.