The architecture of RUI using AJAX works in the following steps:
- the web browser uses HTTP to send request for a page to the server which responds to the request in a standard manner
- the browser issues another request to the server for additional content which is responded by the server in an asynchronous manner.
- the server acts as a proxy and is responsible for forwarding requests coming in from the browser to the intended recipients
- Amazon receives a SOAP request.
- As shown in fig. the architecture proceeds in further steps, where amazon responds the request with appropriate data.
- A REST request is forwarded by the server to Yahoo, which returns the response in an XML format.
- The web server then performs all the mashing operations, combines the responses and then sendsback to the browser in the standard format.
Please log in to add an answer.