Administrative closure with respect to project implementation.
- The administrative closure process defines activities, interactions, and related roles and responsibilities of the project team members and other stakeholders involved in executing the administrative closure procedure for the projects.
- Summarize project administrative closure activities such as procedures to transfer the project products or services to production and/or operations; stakeholder approval for all deliverables; confirmation that the project has met all sponsors, clients, and other stakeholder’s requirements; verification that all deliverables have been provided and accepted; validation that completion and exit criteria have been met; regulatory compliance items.
- Performing the administrative closure process includes integrated activities to collect project, records, analyze project success or failure, gather lessons learned, transfer the project products or services to production and/or operations, and archive project information for future use by the organization. Among other activities administrative closure includes
- Confirming the project has met all sponsor, customer and stakeholder requirements.
- Verifying that all deliverables have been delivered and accepted.
- Validating exit criteria have been met.
Please log in to add an answer.